SUBONEYO has developed for the first time in india a Natural Origin foaming agent (FOAMCRETE) which is concentrated with enzymatic active components, and is developed for the building material industry.
FOAMCRETE when diluted in water and processed in foam generator with compressed air it produces very fine and stable high quality foam depending on dilution and settings of the foam generator.
Our Natural Products hydrolization based foaming agent warrants high stability of the foam, successfully withstanding the manifold forces occurring when mixing, conveying (pump-able),casting and during the hydration process. The foam causes no chemical reaction in the concrete but merely serves as wrapping material for the air entrapped. It produces no toxic fumes or emission over its lifetime.
Storage life of the foaming agent is guaranteed to be at least 24 months when adhered to instructions (before its integration into the concrete mixtures)
Properties Of Natural Foaming Agent
- Highly Water Soluble and Miscible.
- Bio – Degradable.
- Can be easily handled without fear of Toxicity.
- Dosage requirement is comparatively less which makes it cost effective.
- Contains Peptides of different molecular weights.
- Produces stable and homogenous air bubbles.
Evenly mixed in concrete admixture.
Compatible with construction materials.
Very safe and non–toxic.
|Appearance||Light brown liquid|
|Solubility||Miscible with water in all proportions|
|Use of foaming agent(normaldrydensity750kg/m3)||1.25ltr*(dilutedin40*partsofwater)|
1 ltr*of (foamcrete) foaming agent,diluted in 35 Ltrs of water
Advantages of foamcrete in comparison to other products
Our product doesn’t contain high concentrations of chlorides as these chlorides are highly corrosive in nature and will turn to hazardous results thereby reduce the shelf life of CLC blocks/etc.
Competitive advantages of the product
- Presence of enzymatically treated amino acids.
- Foam gross density adjustable
- Concrete gross density adjustable
- Neutral,technical odor
- Highly active enzymes
- Very competitive prices
- Product variety-Improved silicon oil resistance,frost resistance, anti bacterial properties (effective against mildew)
Within a temperature range of 0C to + 50C. Ensure container are not directly exposed to sunlight & heat for a long period.It is unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles.
HDPE container 50 Kg carbouy,210 Kg HSPE Drums & 1100 KgsTanks
- Do not use it other than manufacture of CLC Blocks, Roofing Thermal Insulation and sound Insulation for Floor Slabs.
- Do not add any unknown stabilizer or biocides other than recommended.
- Do not keep the product under direct sunlight.
- Do not keep the solution for long time as pre mix condition.
- Do not make the product/solution hot.
- Do keep the product under 10C or above 500C.
- Do not store the material in damped area in open condition.
- Always keep the cap tight.
- For foamed concrete producing light weight
- Foam concrete of density between 250-550kg/m3 is primarily used for thermal insulation or fire protection. It uses only cement (or with a small proportion of sand),water and foam and can easily be pumped into moulds/wall of varying orientations.
- Foam concrete of density between 600 – 800 kg/m3 is used for void fillling, such as in landscaping (above/underground construction), filling voids behind archiways and refurbishing damaged sewerage systems, as well as producing masonry units.
- Foam concrete of density ranging from 800 – 900 kg/m3 is primarily used in the production of blocks and other non-load bearing building elements such as balcony railings, partition, parapets,etc.
- Foam concrete of density ranging from 1100 – 1400 kg/m3 are commonly used in prefabricated and cast in place walls,either load bearing or non-load bearing. It can also be successfully used for floors creeds.
- Foam concrete of density between 1600 – 1800 kg/m3 would be recommended for slabs and other load-bearing building elements where higher strength is obligatory.